The latest version of Tally ERP 9 is stout business and financial management application that has been developed so that it can handle a wide number of activities like activities like accounting, financial control, workforce supervision and inventory management. But sometimes small and medium scale industries need all the features of the ERP application. So the Tally Invoice Customisation is needed for meeting these specific and unique requirements of a single firm.
What is Tally Invoice Customisation?
Every organisation, be it big or small during its journey creates its own environment and inputs them down its growth plan. This leads to specific requirements that are to be merged with the standard Tally software. The basic or default Tally ERP 9 software has been packed with all sorts of powerful features that can assess 90% of a company’s business. The rest 10% can be done using Tally Invoice Customisation.
Benefits of Tally Customisation:
• Extensive of the Tally ERP 9 software.
• It increases the performance and the output.
• The cost of business operations and solutions is reduced.
• It helps to create a significant business advantage over competition from other industries and helps the user to maintain a good spot in the market.
Tally training in customisation is done using the following five steps:
I. Gathering information and assessing the business requirements: At first, you have to, understand the scope main points of the specific business so to make it unique than the other competitors. You have to understand the things that are required as well as the things that are not required.
II. Hypothesizing the elements that would be required to achieve the desired goal: In this part of the project, the service provider has to decide on the tools and the design that he has to make for meeting the end requirements of the client. This involves an extensive study of the features of the Tally software and the data required to meet the gap.
III. Development and creation of add-ons, macros and modules followed by the first person testing: This is the most important stage, as in this step you will define all the elements required to fill the gap. Development and combination of all add-ons, macros and modules are followed by pilot testing.
IV. Live distribution and staff training: In this step, the developer sends the developed solutions to the client office and the proper Tally Training is given to the employees.
V. Establishment of post-implementation support: the Expert Tally specialist is a part of the programme as they can rectify any sorts of errors that may be there even after pilot testing.